Recently Answered Question

Barrister Naveed Khan

LLB (Cardiff)(UK)
LLM(Masters in Law, UK)
Advocate High Court
Experience: +9 years

Mr. Naveed Khan is a Barrister of the Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn. He has a master at Law degree in corporate commercial laws from University of Cardiff, UK. He has a diverse portfolio. Expert in Family, corporate and immigration matters.


AoA, I'm Kamran from Mohalla Quaid Abad Allama Iqbal colony tench bhatta, Rawalpindi. The issue is the sewerage is not managed in my area even on the raining day waster water entered in residence home even on the small falling of rain the people increment the politic member not supporting us with this issue the people of the town discuss the issue with him mana times but he is not supporting wanting to have any solution regarding this, let me clarify the area is "CANT area" and we already tried with the same issue to Rawalpindi cantonment board but they are not answering wanting to have solution about this. Any help from you will be very appreciated. JazakAllah! Regards!
09:51:01 AM - 16th Jul 2017
Dear the only solution is to approach high court rawalpindi bench and require the local authority i.e. Rawalpindi cantonment to fix the sewerage. This is your legal right and responsibility of cantonment to fix drainage and gutters. Without any wait you should approach Rawalpindi high court and file case against public body. I assure you the matter will be resolved.
11:04:25 AM - 16th Jul 2017