Divorce Process

Dissolutions of Marriage can be done by way of Talaq or Khula. No matter whether the marriage has been dissolved through talaq, khula or judicial divorce, it is vital that legal procedures be properly followed. Askwakeel.pk has the best family lawyers who are experts in executing divorce and its registration. As per Muslim Personal Law and under section 7 of the Muslim Family Law Ordinance the husband pronounces talaq (oral or by way of Deed of Divorce) and sends written notice by registered post to the Union Council, mentioning address of his ex-wife. Thereafter the concerned union Council sends a copy of the notice to wife by registered post and it constitutes arbitration Council within 30 days of receipt of notice. Once the iddat period (90 days from the date the union council receives the talaq notice) is over, the union council will issue a certificate of Talaq being effective to the husband and wife. Askwakeel.pk knows the nadra divorce certificate procedure in Pakistan. If you want to get the divorce certificate Pakistan by nadra then you need to file the application in nadra by a lawyer. Our law associate opens every time for the services of a divorce certificate from union council. We know the complete process of divorce registration certificate Pakistan. As compare to the other law associate, we are the best and expert for getting the nadra divorce certificate from Pakistan.

How does it work ?

Are you looking to post your Legal Question? Now it's very simple, just post your question and get immediate advice from experienced and best Askwakeel Lawyers in your area